Ethical hacking involves identifying and exposing vulnerabilities in software or networks to help companies and business owners fix them before a hacker with ill intentions exploits them. With the ongoing cat and mouse game between ethical hackers and malevolent hackers, skilled ethical hackers are in great demand.
Just recently, we told you how hacking the vehicle system of Telsa Model 3 will earn an ethical hacker a free Tesla and $1 million at the upcoming Pwn2Own event in March.
If bypassing software and finding potential threats in it sounds exciting to you, we have an ethical hacking course for you which would help you in honing your skills.
The Complete Ethical Hacking Certification Course contains 151 lectures and 21 hours of content covering 18 important cybersecurity topics and 270 attack technologies that every ethical hacker must know about.
Here are the key lessons you will learn in this ethical hacking course:
- Several issues prevalent in the information security world, incident management process, & penetration testing.
- Different types of footprinting, various footprinting tools and how to evade it
- Network scanning techniques & scanning countermeasures
- Analyzing different types of trojans, viruses, worms and other malware along with countermeasures
- Deeper understanding of DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, & DoS/DDoS countermeasures
As you can see, this is a comprehensive course covering several topics and equipping you with all the necessary skills for a flourishing career in the field of ethical hacking.
The course has been designed by Mohamed Atef, who is an ICT Consultant, Senior Penetration tester, and certified instructor with over 2 years of experience and has authored 2 books.
This Complete Ethical Hacking Certification Course is worth $200, but you can avail it at just $12.99 under an ongoing offer. Needless to say, it is a lucrative deal offering aplenty than it is priced.